Spring comes early in Claremont, no matter what the Groundhog says. The official date this year is Monday, March 20, but you might want to put some of these spring suggestions on your calendar now.
37. If you like pie (and who doesn’t?), attend the 3rd Annual Pie Festival on March 18. Fun for the whole family.
38. Bach in the Subways. I don’t know any details about this annual event where musicians play the music of Bach in public places (no subways in Claremont, but check out the Laemmle Plaza). It’s possible that it might be on March 19.
39. Sustainable Claremont Garden Tour.
41. Take a Claremont Heritage Walking Tour. Every first Saturday of the month.
42. This is a great time of year to revisit the Turrell at Pomona College.