Many winter suggestions are indoor activities, even though we live in a mild climate. The first two on this list are outdoor activities.
- 31. Hike the Wilderness Trail. Winter is a great time to head to the hills when it is not too hot.
- 32. Take my Colleges Photo Scavenger Hunt!
- 33. Visit the Petterson Museum at Pilgrim Place.
- 34. Take in a lecture at the CMC Atheneum.
- 35. Now that the Claremont Museum of Art is open at the Depot, it’s a great time to visit!
- 36. Attend an event for Claremont On the Same Page, a Friends of the Claremont Library endeavor.