I’m pretty sure it’s winter already in many parts of the Northern Hemisphere. Snowy pictures appear every day in my Instagram feed. The leaves are finally turning here, but it’s chilly at night, so our winter has started. Time to think about things to do this season in Claremont.
Disclaimer: I have not yet done some of these yet, but they are on my to-do list.
- 25. Luminaria Nights at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Gardens
- 26. Take in a show at the Candlelight Pavilion.
- 27. Take in a Contra Dance at the Colleges
- 28. Art After Hours at the Pomona College Art Museum on Thursday nights
- 29. Take a child or the child in you to the Inland Pacific Ballet‘s annual production of the Nutcracker.
- 30. Check out the sports scene at the Colleges. There are two teams: Claremont/Mudd/Scripps and Pomona/Pitzer. Games are usually free.