Happy last day of Summer. Welcome in the Fall!
- 19. While you can go to the Claremont Farmers Market on Sundays year-round, now’s the time to enjoy fall produce.
- 20. A favorite activity of many is the Arts and Crafts Fair called Village Venture. This year it is on Saturday, October 22.
- 21. Claremont Heritage Home Tour will be on Sunday, October 9. This year the tour is in the Via Zurita neighborhood near the high school and will feature the home of Art Clokey, the creator of Gumby. Who knew?
- 22. It’s that creepy time of year, so why not take the Village Ghost Walk on October 1st or 2nd?
- 23. Get a jump on your New Year’s resolution to get in shape and run the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning.
- 24. While this seems like it should fall under the Winter category, the beginning of December is still officially fall, so head on down to the Holiday Promenade and Tree Lighting at the Claremont Train Depot on Dec. 3.