Continuing in the series of 47 Things to Do In Claremont, here are some recommendations for Fall which officially starts on the 22nd this month.
- 13. Meander the Village on the first Saturday of the month for the Art Walk.
- 14. Head over to the Folk Music Center on the last Sunday of the month at 6:00 for Open Mic Night. Talent ranges greatly, you are sure to be entertained. If you are extremely lucky, Ben Harper might sing a song.
- 15. The ever-popular Pilgrim Festival will be Nov. 11 and 12 this year.
- 16. Even if you don’t like high school football, you might enjoy the CHS Homecoming Parade on October 14. Festivities start in Memorial Park about 3:00 where the Homecoming King is crowned.
- 17. Now that the weather is cooler, take a nice bike ride along the Pacific Electric Trail.
- 18. With the Colleges back in session, choose a concert or two, most of them free.