The last post listed six free things to enjoy in Claremont’s summer. Here are some fun things that are not so free, but equally fun.
- 7. Enjoy a summer flick at the Laemmle from Box Office Hits to Independent Films.
- 8. Take in a live performance of some Shakespeare presented by Ophelia’s Jump at the Sontag Greek Theater at Pomona College. This summer the plays are Othello and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- 9. Check out the dinosaurs at the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology on the campus of the Webb Schools.
- 10. Kick back with a Pint (or more) at Claremont Craft Ales, or take home a growler of your favorite brew.
- 11. Like more beer? Take the Blues and Brews walk this coming Saturday.
- 12. Keep cool with some handcrafted ice cream from à la minute made with liquid nitrogen.